Become a 2022 Set Sail Trust Corporate Ambassador
Become a Corporate Ambassador
The Pilot Cutters Week
13th – 23rd June 2022
By supporting Set Sail Trust you will be helping others in the local community who wouldn’t normally get access to a range of nautical activities.
For a donation of £1,500 the Corporate Ambassadors will:
- Fund a day of sailing for underprivileged groups, special needs schools and the States chosen primary school for that year, plus
- Gain automatic entry into the Bristol Cutters Evening Challenge – great for corporate hospitality or for staff team building
- Get recognition as a Corporate Ambassador on the Set Sail Trust website and marketing material surrounding the Bristol Cutters Week
- Have the option to use the SST logo on their own marketing material
- Publicity and team photographs
- Crew supper at the Yacht Club (additional supper places available to purchase).
If you are interested in becoming a Corporate Ambassador, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or download our application form here and email it to email@example.com
The last event due to Covid was in 2019 where the Pilot Cutters programme completed over 70 round trips carrying 600 children and young adults from 11 schools and 12 youth groups.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.